I love my grandma so so so so much! She lives in Ang Mo Kio, but when she heard that I'm staying with my aunt, she made a trip to Dover just to cook for me. :D She even bought and carried about 2kg worth of ham (a little too much for just a few days' stay but I still appreciate it nonetheless) for my breakfast! Yummy - honey baked ham. Hehehe... Oh, I'm typing on my brand new iBook! (It's 12 inches wide and pure white.) Trying to find my way around it is proving to be quite a difficult task. Firstly, I think I'm only allowed to open one internet browser at a time. :S Secondly, everything's backwards! My blog layout doesn't come out properly either. Hmph... Ah well, might as well use the time that I have, before the school work starts piling in, to get used to it.
Dance today was quite fun. Although I get the slight feeling that I'm not wanted there. (If anyone's got anything to say, please tell me in my face. I'd rather get it loud and clear than to keep playing guessing games.) Anyway, there're still about 7 sets of eights for me to practice since everyone else seems to be doing well while I'm struggling to recall the steps. Alright, dinner's ready! Yum yum.
7:59 PM